These pages are our response to this difficult time, and are full of tips that many other amazing artists have shared with us here: Thank you to you all, and we hope we can spread more love and community at this difficult time!
March 13th (Advice from a lawyer)
- The government see the situation as a marathon of about 12 weeks with the possible peak being about 4-6 weeks with us in week 1 to 2 at the moment.
- That a lot of people have low level coronavirus already and it is being spread by the community.
- That most people will only have mild symptoms as they build up their immunity to the virus.
- The government is no longer testing all cases because the spread of the virus has become too large and it is too much for the resources, they are now focusing on the testing the most vulnerable e.g. in hospitals.
- There is no longer a requirement to inform anyone about someone having the coronavirus as people are generally no longer being tested so you cannot know if a person has it.
- Neither is there a requirement to do a deep clean only keep cleaning as you would do normally with extra cleaning on the more frequently contactable areas e.g. door handles etc.
- The government are advising that those people who feel unwell e.g. fever and/or cough to self-isolate for 7 days.
- There is a lot of evidence to show that the government needs to make the right decision re larger scale limitations at the right time given the 10-12 weeks prediction of the longevity of this virus running its course.
- Any limitation will be more related to saving resources e.g. ambulances than trying to contain the virus.
- The biggest impact that people can have is twofold; Washing their hands, not putting their hands to their face etc. Self-isolating for 7 days if they are feeling unwell with a cough and /or fever.